Today I’m posting a delicious no-bake snack recipe! This is a perfect snack to make on busy days, because it’s filling and doesn’t take much time to prepare. Enjoy!
No-bake peanut butter bites: Makes 3-4 bites
You will need:
- 1 cup puffed brown rice or wheat
- 1/4 cup oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. honey
1. Mix together nut butter, agave, and honey in a small bowl until it reaches a thick syrup-like consistency. Set the bowl aside and pull out a larger bowl.
2. In the larger bowl mix together puffed brown rice and oats. Then, pour the nut butter mixture onto the cereal. Mix it well, or until combined. Make extra syrup and pour over mixture if it is too dry.
3. Now, shape pieces of the mixture into balls and refrigerate until you serve them. Enjoy! This is a great treat for lunches the next day!