This is one of my all-time favorite homemade pizza night recipes- Blueberry Goat Cheese pizza. It may sound strange to combine goat cheese, blueberries, and prosciutto, but the combination is delicious. Try this recipe out for your next pizza night! You can even use the leftovers for a delicious school lunch the next day.
Blueberry Goat Cheese Pizza:
- Homemade or Store-Bought Whole Wheat pizza dough
- fresh blueberries ( about 1 cup, give or take)
- agave nectar or honey ( about 2 tablespoons)
- prosciutto (I use 2 slices)
- crumbled goat cheese ( about 1/3 cup give or take)
Start by stretch the dough into your desired shape and drizzle olive oil on it. Grill it on the olive oil side for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Then, mash the blueberries and mix in the honey or agave. Spread the blueberry mixture over the cooked side of the pizza. Next, sprinkle goat cheese and prosciutto pieces all over it. Grill the whole pizza (cooking the other side) on the grill for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!